Lunch and Learn Webinar Special Session: Thursday Sept 23rd 12:30pm CT with Justin Robinson
Next Thursday, September 23rd at 12:30pm CT
Register to get lunch delivered to your door + a chance to win an Amazon Echoshow5!
Webinar Presented by Justin Robinson, VP of E2E Engineering & Services with 15 years of Telecommunications Industry experience.
- Justin Robinson is a GE MDS, Aviat, Cambium, & ABB Tropos Certified Technical Expert with multinational experience in broadband & networking products.
- He has been responsible for leading teams of technicians in designing, planning, &
executing Smart Utility/Energy & other RF systems projects.
- He designed & implemented multi-statewide Microwave systems for
Utility/Public Safety & Commercial customers.
- In his current role as Vice President, he leads the engineers & field
technicians that provide expertise & system support of E2E products &
customers across the US.
More About the Webinar Session
We will discuss how to enable IoT for intelligent oil fields through broadband networks and highlight the following:
- Industrial IOT
- SCADA and Process Control
- Backhaul Transport
- Video surveillance for asset and personnel security
- IT/OT Convergence
- Remote Facility Connectivity
- Offshore Communications
- Wi-Fi connectivity for workforce automation
- End-to-End Network Connectivity - Connect the entire field area network to the backbone and manage the system from one dashboard
- Scalability - Connect single devices to thousands with a synchronized network
- Reliable – Designed for high availability for mission-critical network infrastructure
- Low OPEX – Private wireless networks are deployed where coverage is required and with the capacity required to serve the mission with low ongoing expense.
- Secure – Communications are encrypted and can be aligned to corporate IT security policies including easy over-the-upgrades of security parameters and centralized monitoring.
**** Space is limited and we are operating on a first come first serve basis, so be sure to register now! *****
Once you are registered, we will send out a lunch request form. Fill it out, submit it, and be ready to have lunch delivered to you on Thursday September 23rd at 12:30pm CT.